Spain Land Rover Show/Meet?

keithjh

Hi All,

Anyone know anything about Land Rover shows, get togethers, meets in spain?.

i`m sure there is one around May each year but cannot find out where i heard about it, any help greatfully appreciated, i

think i read about it in one of the comics.

regards

Keith

you just missed the 4th Iberic meeting (last weekend). this year it was in Spain (Segurilla region), next year it'll be in Portugal.

next spanish meeting is the "II DESAFIO DELS AMICS". more info at http://www.elsamics.org/desafio2007/

for information about meetings in spain, you should really visit the Club Land Rover TodoTerreno de España website and forum

Hi All,

Anyone know anything about Land Rover shows, get togethers, meets in spain?.

i`m sure there is one around May each year but cannot find out where i heard about it, any help greatfully appreciated, i

are you sure you are not talking about the Landmania gathering in the south of France each year in May ?

are you sure you are not talking about the Landmania gathering in the south of France each year in May ?

No definitely in Spain, somewhere around Andalucia i think, more of a meet than a show, sure i read it in one of the comics, reason i`m interested is that finally the house we bought in Andalucia (100 ks east of Granada) is now habitable, so thinking about driving over next year instead of flying and hiring.

regards

Keith

Guest diesel_jim

I'm very interested in where & when this is as well.

my folks have a place in Tarifa, so not too far away either.

Watching this thread with anticipation! B) B)