Which Arch's

Bobtail

I think you have two basic choices - rigid fibreglass or flexible plastic.

I have no experience of the plastic ones but the fibreglass ones look fantastic when you fit them but they are very brittle so if you spend your time bouncing off trees they may not be the best choice.

post-312-1194861918_thumb.jpg

I use the palstic ones on the RRC and I like them

the matt black Plastic are around £170+ Vat but you can get them at the shows for as little £140 all in I did

The fibre glass one are gloss or paintable but as said are very britle and very very expensive IMHO

post-312-1194861918_thumb.jpg

I use the palstic ones on the RRC and I like them

the matt black Plastic are around £170+ Vat but you can get them at the shows for as little £140 all in I did

The fibre glass one are gloss or paintable but as said are very britle and very very expensive IMHO

Thanks for all the reply's

Will start looking for some plastic ones

Cheers

Jim

i have fitted flexy arch from la super trux to 2 bobtails now 1 a two door truck other 4 door cut arch both rrcs they are rubbery with wire outer former you can make them fit any thing and are indestructable w0orth a look :)

any pictures of your work/arches please?

Im currently fitting the flexi arches from Steve Wells at Inovation 4x4 150 quid pluss delivery. Finished the near side last night. They are very easy to fit and are easy to trim while retaining a good finish. Will take some pics when i do the off side next week if they will be of use to anyone.