Pic of seatbelts mounts needed

Don't recognise that one Michele?

I've got what I think is the std Mil roll bar on mine, all lower mounting are as per hard top and the usual top mounting is just bolted to a length of steel that projects fwd from the roll bar at about head hieght. I'd try getting a pic but 90's at home and I'm in Italy ;)

Guest diesel_jim

Thats the fitting for seatbelts if you don't have the military bar for roll over protection... ie, you just rely on the galvanised canvas hoops...als5.gifals5.gifals5.gif

It sits behind the bulkhead and the seatbelts kind of go "over your shoulder" IIRC.

Personally i would fit a rollbar and fit a seatbelt mount. Similar to the military type.

Unfortunately i have been unable to locate one and they cost the earth other places i have seen!

As mentioned previously, the galvanized tubes offer no support.

Let me know if anyone has any around!

Hello mates,ta for all the hints and Trev pics would be nice ;)

I was toying with the idea to remove the cab next summer and put a rag on my brand-new-still-in-bits North Offroad rollcage (assuming I'll ever manage to have it fitted...sob! :( )...

Removing the cab would also allow me to drive the Cube in a slightly warmer box with lights as well...!for some winter maintenance and small upgrades...maybe...

Electricity!Whoooo!

Trev,are you really in Italy?

Where exactly?

If you happen to be in Milan we can meet for a beer...or two...

^_^

Hi Michele. Finally managed to get find the camera, charge the batteries,.... anyway pics attached :D

I'm sure you could do something similar with your new cage (though maybe make the braket much shorter to keep the mounting tucked up in front of the tube. Then use your truck cab mount when its fitted and rebolt to the cage mount when you go topless.

post-9-1195297790_thumb.jpg

post-9-1195297802_thumb.jpg

Michele-

Here is a pic of the assembly you are talking about. Sorry about the tires, I got assigned to Moscow instead of Garmisch.

You want a NAS cage? I dont know how we'd get it to you, but I've got one here in Moscow...

I'd love to hear from you, want to email me off list? jimcheney(at)hotmail.com

post-3421-1195494528_thumb.jpg

post-3421-1195494552_thumb.jpg

@ Trev

Yeah,I should pay a garage soon to fit my NOR cage...

:(

but the cage has been built without any internal |---------|bar to allow swapping the 2 roofs,

so I have yet to look at the eventual brackets,I'm struggling to get a piece of paper with drawings and measurements/instructions from Shaun,as they planned to do but haven't had any luck yet...I'm going to call him again and beg...

:(

@ Jim

glad to find you here mate!

Long time no speak!

I will shoot an email today! ;)