I've been reminded just why UK Mags are so ****

Hybrid_From_Hell

i only get LROi because it is on subscription from when i was in canada. i thought it would be as good as the mags that were out there. how wrong! ok so canada was two years ago (that was when i discovered internet forums and stuff) but im WAY too lazy to cancel the subscription. before i was out in canada i was into the series motors. my first a 79 series3 that i transplanted a 200TDi into. i was 17 :D

i would love to have the confidence to build a winch bumper, but for safety i would rather buy one and bolt it on. but the rear bumper, rock sliders, roof racks etc no problems. just dont fancy a winch bumper, under heavy tension, to let go! might hurt a little bit!

Neil...this is a magazine that I was not aware of and seems to be right up my street!

I have subscribed and ordered the back numbers and look forward to a good read on these dark winter nights.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Another mag I enjoy and subscribe to is 4x4Australia.

Cheers,

Bob.

Yeah i read that one too , its a good mag

Ali

Are they not better for wiping?

i must admit, i do take them to work for that very reason!

although they are worth reading for some of the sheer comedy stories-best recent one was a women justifying her desicion to breastfeed her puppy.

loverly