“QT “ AQUIRES “WILDCAT”

jules

“QT “ AQUIRES “WILDCAT” Rally Raid vehicle MANUFACTURING RIGHTS..

Immediate Release: Wednesday 5 December 2007

Bowler Off Road and Qt Services announce the sale of the Manufacturing Rights of the Wildcat 200 to Qt Services ltd.

Dave Marsh founder of Qt services said “Having had a long and successful period of competition, we recognised the great attributes that Drew Bowler and his team had succeeded in building in to the Wildcat 200”.

It was with this in mind that when Drew offered the manufacturing rights of the Wildcat to Qt the benefits in marrying the current product range to that of the highly successful and world renowned Wildcat 200 were obvious.

Drew Bowler said “As we have switched our production from the Wildcat 200 to The Nemesis, we wanted to continue to support to our existing customers as well as that marketplace. After an initial meeting I knew Dave, having competed with him in many Hill Rallies, and his team would be able to do full justice to the Wildcat 200 and its customers.”

Production of the Qt Wildcat 200 is set to start in the New Year alongside Qt Services working up a comprehensive spares and support package for all current Wildcat customers. They look forward to continuing the Wildcat’s success in the Dakar and many other high profile international rally raid events.

Recognised throughout the off road market world wide, Qt Services prides itself on its quality products and friendly informative customer service and look forward to putting these values in to Wildcat.

The full Qt product range will continue to be available along with many more new products planned for 2008.

The sale of the Wildcat 200 allows Bowler Off Road a clear workshop to concentrate on the production and development of the Nemesis, 9 of which will be on the start line of this years Dakar Rally along with 21 Wildcats.

For all vehicle sales and parts enquiries visit www.qtservices.co.uk or ring 01579 349688, email sales@qtservices.co.uk

Bowler Off Road, www.bowler-offroad.com tel: +44 (0) 1773 550074

For more information regarding this press release please contact Dave Marsh at Qt Services or David Pickup at Bowler Off Road.

I think its a grate thing

Still means I cant afford one :lol: Yet

Hill rallies Or will Dave be very busy building trucks down south

It means Bowler can start to produce the Nemesis in ernest and the Wildcat still gets build by a reputable company which is respected in the competition world.

Thats great news, so will we see QT in the dakar then?? That could turn out to be cornwalls next claim to fame, home of the wildcat :D

Congrats to Dave and crew at Qt :)

Tell the local Press that they will love it

'I think'

The Bower Wildcat is consistently the highest number of finishers in the top 20 of the Dakar rally.

More Bowlers finish in the top 20 than any other manufacturer EG. BMW, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Nissan etc.etc.

"There's a free press opportunity if there ever was one"

'I think'

The Bower Wildcat is consistently the highest number of finishers in the top 20 of the Dakar rally.

More Bowlers finish in the top 20 than any other manufacturer EG. BMW, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Nissan etc.etc.

That not what the results tables show over the last few years.

Be interesting to see if QT provide the same level of support for the Wildcats in the Dakar that Bowler did.

That not what the results tables show over the last few years.

Be interesting to see if QT provide the same level of support for the Wildcats in the Dakar that Bowler did.

I did say I think ;)

One year they have seven in the top 20 which in anyones book can't be bad

I would assum the Keith's may keep it up with Dave you never know.

Interested in the comment about 9 of the Nemisis starting the Dakar. I was talking to Jackie Loumans about them and he said that they still hadn't done any hot weather testing yet in Morroco or North Africa. The plan was to bring one to Dubai in October but it still wasn't ready.

Good news for Dave & QT...they're such a nice bunch to deal with. Good Luck to them.