Wanted good non main dealer in Inverness area

Drakes

What about Frank Ogg in Nairn? They have the dealership, but also a commercial vehicles arm which deals with Land Rovers too and doesn't charge dealer rates.

Geoff, have you had good experiences with Frank Ogg?? I haven't :(

Greenbank 4x4 in Aberdeen have a very good reputation and helped with some problems with my LSE.

A good deal of my work colleagues also use them. They are ex-Town and County (Franchise Dealer) mechanics and have the software needed to fettle a P38.

If you are willing to travel to Perth, Abz ain't that much further...

Greenbank 4x4 in Aberdeen have a very good reputation and helped with some problems with my LSE.

A good deal of my work colleagues also use them. They are ex-Town and County (Franchise Dealer) mechanics and have the software needed to fettle a P38.

I play ice hockey with Mike Ogg think he owns the place now very nice chap and knows what hes talking about maby try there.

Not personally - my parents live between Inverurie and Huntly and have used Frank Ogg, Greenbank and Town & County over the years. T&C are, of course, pricey, though they always seem to do a good job. Don't think they ever had any complaints about Frank Ogg, other than the hassle of having to go up to Nairn for the day. They only started using Greenbank just before I had the Discovery off them (they've got a new vehicle now, so are back to using the dealer), but seemed to be happy with them, although they left the transmission tunnel a bit bent after working on the gearbox.