Where to get...

geoffbeaumont

Quick question (well, two - just to be cheeky :D ):

Where's a good place to get a ram type snorkel top (by itself, not as part of a kit)?

Where' can I get the nice metal HT lead clips - the sort that screw down on top of the leads (not sure how else to describe them and I can't find a picture)?

Southdown? I seem to remember somebody (maybe white90) saying they would supply parts when I was after something (I never bothered with it in the end as I have ordered a complete Safari snorkel now I know it will fit)

I doubt you'd get a Safari one unless ordered from Oz, they probably come over as complete kits...?

Quick question (well, two - just to be cheeky :D ):

Where's a good place to get a ram type snorkel top (by itself, not as part of a kit)?

Where' can I get the nice metal HT lead clips - the sort that screw down on top of the leads (not sure how else to describe them and I can't find a picture)?

.Paddocks do one...........

Southdown? I seem to remember somebody (maybe white90) saying they would supply parts when I was after something (I never bothered with it in the end as I have ordered a complete Safari snorkel now I know it will fit)

I doubt you'd get a Safari one unless ordered from Oz, they probably come over as complete kits...?

From a purely bling perspective, I'm not keen on the look of the Southdown ram. Certainly an option though, cheers.