Defender 07 fuel tank guard

BogMonster

Quick question: does anybody know if a standard 110 Td5 fuel tank guard as available from (insert any helpful suggestions here - I know BM do one and the Southdown one is another option) will fit a Puma 110? I think the back end is probably the same as on the Td5 Defenders with the plastic tank, but not 100% sure...?

• 6 months later...
Guest diesel_jim
Quick question: does anybody know if a standard 110 Td5 fuel tank guard as available from (insert any helpful suggestions here - I know BM do one and the Southdown one is another option) will fit a Puma 110? I think the back end is probably the same as on the Td5 Defenders with the plastic tank, but not 100% sure...?

I just checked on microcat, and it's the same part number for the Td5 and 2.4 tank (WHK100050 IIRC) and associated brackets 'n' stuff, so i'd imagine that the tank guard would fit.

Guest diesel_jim
Mantec would know for sure, as they've already done some for the new G4 110's.

Their tank guards are very good by the way too. Doesn't have the flexibility of southdown, but well made.

Cheers

Steve

Does that mean that they just have M14 slotted holes to accomodate LR's tolerances? :lol::lol: