Storage Idea

SiWhite

thats actually a pretty good idea, although, another good idea, is in your shed, you have wooden beams holding the walls up (well in a lot of sheds) a good idea, is to nail a jam jar lid to the beam, then you can screw the jar to it, it holds it in place and you can see whats in the jar too.

Anyone got any hints for making / scrounging some drawers - either little ones to sort parts like bolts into, or larger ones (like a tool cabinet for example) which can be subdivided with strips?

I was thinking of dividing up either some map/chart drawers, or an old tool cabinet. Something with lots of large flat-ish drawers would be really useful.

?

Al

:)

I have several sets on the 'A4' sized office drawers which can be picked up for sensible money - or free off the freecycle site if you are patient... They don't have especially good runners, so you can't load them up with cutters and the like, but they are excellent otherwise.

hth

Mark

Anyone got any hints for making / scrounging some drawers - either little ones to sort parts like bolts into, or larger ones (like a tool cabinet for example) which can be subdivided with strips?

I was thinking of dividing up either some map/chart drawers, or an old tool cabinet. Something with lots of large flat-ish drawers would be really useful.

?

Al

:)

Al

I have at work 7 or 8 map boxes. Each drawer big enough to lay out a map flat with no folding. Some have 5 drawers some have 8 or 9 some have loads. Any use to you. We need them gone or they're going in the skip. Sooner the better if want them.

• 2 weeks later...