Storage

I used 12mm Brazilian ply from B&Q :) Depends on what you'll be doing on it, I'll just have luggage, camping gear or little dogs on mine so I think 12 mm is fine. If you're going to dance on it however, 18mm or 25mm might be wiser :)

Mo

ok. this is what he's got. it's real heavy duty galvanised steel, about 3mm thick i recon. 2x3m lenghts, 1x165cm and 1x140cm. i recon that makes 3 decent sets of two pieces easily long enough to run front to back in a 90 tub. its got something like 'cbf' stamped all the way down it, so i guess that's the manufacturer. if this is the sort of stuff you're after i just need to get a price off my mate. he's a bit of a ditherer, so offers might guide him in the right direction! the stuff's in newent gloucestershire, but, mo, you lucky devil, my parents live in arlesey, just a squirt down the road from you, and are coming to visit next weekend. instant courier service! any other takers, i dunno. i'm prepaired to mess about with postage or courier, i suppose, no biggy really. god knows what it'd cost. i'm gonna be at this ===>' http://www.4x4jumble.co.uk/index.htmg ' with a bit of luck, so i could take 'em along if anyone's going there.

post-5936-1206104875_thumb.jpg

post-5936-1206105519_thumb.jpg

Ronnie, Thats different to the sort of stuff I am after, so I'll bow out for now, even though Mo has fisrt dibs ;) That is usually fitted into trucks and designed to take load bars and such.

cheers

Mark

Ronnie, Thats different to the sort of stuff I am after, so I'll bow out for now, even though Mo has fisrt dibs ;) That is usually fitted into trucks and designed to take load bars and such.

cheers

Mark

Fair enough mate. It's there if anyone wants. I used to deliver superdrug make up units and we'd strap them to the walls of the van using these. What exactly are you seeking? Can't picture them.

cheers

Mark

Fair enough mate. It's there if anyone wants. I used to deliver superdrug make up units and we'd strap them to the walls of the van using these. What exactly are you seeking? Can't picture them.