Not doing anything in May?

GBMUD

If all you baby booming mofo's are quite finished -

Chris I could well be in Portugal by may, my current plan is straight overland to Greece and then the slow way back around coastal Europe.

I'm not one to gatecrash but have never laned so would be into getting laughed at for asking 'but won't it get scratched through this section lads?' :lol:

If the planets align and we're both in Portugal at the same time how would you feel about me cutting my teeth?

Oh and I won't be staying in no hotel, bit too sissy :P

• 1 month later...

i'm re-opening this thread to anyone else who fancies a couple of weeks offroading in the Portugal sun. I find myself with a spare passenger seat rather unexpectedly so if anyone fancies filling it then please let me know.

You will need some camping gear, some money to pay for fuel and food (the ferry is already paid for), a good sense of humour, a laid back attitutde and some toons.

We are leaving on the 1st May and returning on 20th and you will have to be happy travellin in a lardcruiser!

Guest WALFY
i'm re-opening this thread to anyone else who fancies a couple of weeks offroading in the Portugal sun. I find myself with a spare passenger seat rather unexpectedly so if anyone fancies filling it then please let me know.

You will need some camping gear, some money to pay for fuel and food (the ferry is already paid for), a good sense of humour, a laid back attitutde and some toons.

We are leaving on the 1st May and returning on 20th and you will have to be happy travellin in a lardcruiser!

I don't think the Long Haired General would let me go there with you lot and then down to Spain 3 weeks later, otherwise I'd of gladly taken the seat

Come on people ! Someone must want to have a 3 week jaunt to the off road pistes of Portugal (North to South and perhaps a few days in the Algarve) in the comfort of Puggers' air conditioned Land Cruiser ! It won't cost that much and you can meet up to 9 other wonderful forum members. Driving, camping, eating, drinking and generally having a good time in the company of like minded chaps.

Smokers and non smokers welcome.

Someone please, make Puggers happy.

Mo :)