looking for green lanes in worcester

old leafer

having just moved to worcester i am looking for some green lanes to play on

i dont mind scratches and minor damage any ideas :(

Hello old leafer

Friends and I do hold green lane days around that area (Droitwich to Packington) is one of our fav's.

This run has approx. 12 fords to cross and subject to the previous weather, can be extreme fun....

We are also out and about in many other areas to, Wales, Shropshire, Derbyshire to name but a few.

Next time out, will let you know.

Chris

Hello old leafer

Friends and I do hold green lane days around that area (Droitwich to Packington) is one of our fav's.

This run has approx. 12 fords to cross and subject to the previous weather, can be extreme fun....

We are also out and about in many other areas to, Wales, Shropshire, Derbyshire to name but a few.

Chris

thanx chris that would be great its allways fun to get wet feet :D

if your're heading Hereford way for a session, give me a shout on here, would like to tag along if you don't mind.

(as long as my busy schedule allows me of course)

cool i will be getting some maps and having a look around i will let you no when

:D

cool i will be getting some maps and having a look around i will let you no when

:D

Hi mate

Im based in worcester and we are planning to play easter monday If you are looking to play

I went around the locals on sunday lets just say there are a lot that has been washed out and a lot of tricky sections on there.

Its a good afternoon play

What have you got and if any mods on it

Hi mate

Im based in worcester and we are planning to play easter monday If you are looking to play

I went around the locals on sunday lets just say there are a lot that has been washed out and a lot of tricky sections on there.

Its a good afternoon play

What have you got and if any mods on it

lol mods its a standerd ex millitry series 3 88 with tyres but still gets about a bit were you thinking of going

Hello old leafer

Chris

Hi chris, could you give us a couple of grid refs for this lane? sounds good...

having just moved to worcester i am looking for some green lanes to play on

i dont mind scratches and minor damage any ideas :(

If you were to head north up the A49 there are several on and near the Long Mynd and Church Stretton, more than enough to keep you busy for a day.

Medlecott has a wicked side slope and Cardington Lane has some good axle twisters but you will need a gate opener.