Td5 Workshop Manual

smo

It's a pretty strange site, it is hard to tell if a download is actually happening or not. But at least it is free to me and to you. The other file hosting sites want money. I used to use Bestsharing but that site went phut.

If anyone knows of a better place, let me know.

.... it is free to me and to you. The other file hosting sites want money. ....

If anyone knows of a better place, let me know.

It depends if you want files to sit there 'for all time', or you are just putting them up for a limited duration, during which the people you send the code to can download them FOC.

I don't do the former, if I had any files like that I'd offer them to Green Oval.

For the latter I use Megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/

It has a 500MB limit for free use, and it's quirk is that you have to put at least one email address in, yours for instance, otherwise no-one gets the release code - which I suspect would be frustrating :-)

Note the middle Icon in the top row - Multi-file uploader. This works even in the free version, which can save time, especially if your Zip file has been split into two sub- 500MB packages.

Cheers.