Challenge South West Clubmans Challenge,

Challenge South West will be holding a challenge at Week Farm nr. Torrington on Sunday 13th April.

The format of the challenge is aimed at newcomers to the challenge scene,

You don't have to have huge tyres or a mega fast winch for this event, The aim of the event is to introduce people to the challenge scene,

There will be a mix of special stages and punches.

Punches will be set to be mostly driveable with some thought, expect to do some winching too though!!

All we ask is that your vehicle complys with our rules and regs avalable here http://www.challengesouthwest.co.uk/

I will post more details as i get them or check the CSW website and forum for updates

Entry forms avalable for download soon, the usual CSW paypal prentry discount applys £35 pre entered £45 at the event

Entry forms are now avalable for download at http://www.challengesouthwest.co.uk/

As this is a novice challenge the entry fee is £30 pre entered £40 on the day of event. payments must reach us 4 days before the event.

To enter you need to be a member at £25, and you get a free CSW t shirt, day memberships avalable at £10, refunded if you become a full member

To enter you need to be a member at £25, and you get a free CSW t shirt, day memberships avalable at £10, refunded if you become a full member

For this one event, as this is an event for novices we will waive the requirement for membership, so anyone who has not tried a challenge before will only be charged £30 pre-entry fee. Obviously, you won't get the free t-shirt etc and for future events you will either need to join or pay the £10 day membership.

Regards Rick

dont know on entries yet but hope we will have a good showing

we are hoping to have plenty of experianced competitors to offer help and advise

and to recover you if you should get stuck

so come along and have sone fun

I am not working so will be offering my humble services for marshalling duty... banned from entering by Frank- nasty boy :( ... Just cos I have been out playing for 14 months still doesn't mean I am any good...

Should be a good one to find out what is what on the world of winch challenges for anyone considering having a go... beats starting off with a night challenge as your first event!! :blink: