p38 carrying capacity

bush doctor

680kg

Sounds about right, my 4.6 has a legal load of 600something, excluding the driver.

I'm quite sure I once loaded my diesel P38a with at least 700kg, plus driver and one passenger. Took a bit longer to get up to height, but drove OK. Just need to be a bit carefull when cornering. :ph34r:

A bit less than a 'lard' :ph34r: but a little more than a Jase :lol:......................................not helping, am I :hysterical:

:)

Ian

680 kg Not a lot less though ;)

680kg

Thanks David. The question was asked by my Dad who lives in Portugal. He needs to drive down to the Algarve to collect some tiles for the house they are having built. I've told him to take into consideration the heat out there. He can get a bit throttle happy so with all that weight the tyres may suffer

Any way more importantly when the house is finished I will have a base to use for off roading trips. I'm sure the wife and kids wont mind spending some time by the pool while I survey the countryside. B)

Dad if your reading this tell Mum It's her I'm coming to see. Honest ;)