Paint Colour Codes

sotal

I'm after a little pot of paint for my disco, but I've no idea what colour it is, where do I find the paint code, or is there a chart etc?

It's a bit of a funny colour, it's a metallic green colour, quite light green, looks a bit grey in some lights, looks a bit gold/silver in other lights

I'm after a little pot of paint for my disco, but I've no idea what colour it is, where do I find the paint code, or is there a chart etc?

It's a bit of a funny colour, it's a metallic green colour, quite light green, looks a bit grey in some lights, looks a bit gold/silver in other lights

have no idea about discos but know that theres a plate on the slam panel of my rangey stating the colour ie.westminster grey posibly even gives a code??

worth a look

my 2p anyway

cheers andy

From the description it is probably Willow Green on a vehicle of that age, though there should be a 3 digit paint code on the VIN panel under the bonnet and the LR colour code will be LRCxxx with xxx being those three digits.