Need advice on what paint to get...

The rims on my 90 are starting to look a little ropy so i'm planning to get the shot blaster out tomorrow and go over them and then spray them.

Just need adive on what paint to spary them with though, think i'm going to do them in black. I've got acess to a compressor and spraying eqipment ect. but dont know quite what paint to use? Want something a little more durable than Hammerite as I find that chips very easily. Also guessing it wants to be oil based and thinned down to go through the gun. So anyone got any hint/tips and ideas of what paint I should buy. :)

Thanks all!

Presume you have steel rims? This is a bit difficult to answer 'cause I don't know what paint you can get access to. Best is a good quality bare metal primer followed by a top coat but most DIY sheds don't have these types of product. Might be worth going into local Dulux decorator centre (try Google for nearest store) and ask their advice - probably need something like a 'zinc phosphate metal primer' - they can advise suitable top coat to go over this but it won't be cheap.

Presume you have steel rims? This is a bit difficult to answer 'cause I don't know what paint you can get access to. Best is a good quality bare metal primer followed by a top coat but most DIY sheds don't have these types of product. Might be worth going into local Dulux decorator centre (try Google for nearest store) and ask their advice - probably need something like a 'zinc phosphate metal primer' - they can advise suitable top coat to go over this but it won't be cheap.

the best way to paint these wheels or any other thing is to use either a 2 pac primer or etching primer 3 coats then a 2 pac colour coat . 2 pac is a strong durable paint but you must wear a mask and a well ventilated room as the fumes are very toxic