kumho kl71 33x12.5r15 tyres

i,m interested in fitting kl71 tyres on my standard 90 they recomended 265/75r16 which are not much different size to my 235/85r16 AT i have at the moment, they say i need to do modifications to fit the 33x12.5r15, i am thinking of lifting the car in the future, but would like some better tyres first what are the actuall mods i require as the tyre center couldn't tell me?i don't mind doing a bit of cutting here and there as long as it not to drastic! and what wheels would be most suitable? i was looking along the line of modulars. and one last question what do you do for a spare as the tyres are directional so if the wrong direction gets punctured what do you do?

sorry for another tyre post but have searched best i can and couldn't quite find the answers!!

I have seen several LRs with these kl71 tyres on now and a good proportion of them have had very badly cut up sidewalls.

I haven't searched to see if theres much on the net about them but from what I have seen I wouldn't buy them. Might be worth a search around the forums for peoples experiences before parting with a wodge of cash...

Will :)