Help... The nipple came off in me hand

Excplain why I should need to buy another grease gun. Any other grease gun will have the same size end as my grease gun. Unless of course you know better.

I've worked with grase guns since 1958 and have only seen two size nipples. The big brass ones the the gun slides over are no longer used now.

mike

Buy a needle extension then you do not need to faff around anymore with LR propshaft grease nipples :lol:

It's like a hyperdermic syringe needle and pushes on the ball in the nipple to insert grease where it's needed. Most garage mechanics use these for speed, I use them for ease of use :lol:

After loosening up the nozzle enough so that it doesn't stick on the nipples, I then tried greasing the others last night and found that the grease now just squirts out of the end of the nozzle and doesn't go into the nipple.

Tried holding the nozzle on with one hand and pumping & holding the gun with the other hand while bits of mud fell into my eyes and mouth.

Why am I finding such a simple task so hard?

:(