Muddy Bottom Seven Sisters 14th and 15th June 2008

To clarify, following a few questions:

The Muddy Bottom Seven Sisters event is non-profit making. The £100 entry fee only covers the site rental, the camping and some of the club's costs.

Muddy Bottom offer a 25% discount to LR4x4 forum members on joining Muddy Bottom (PM me for a special application form).

Muddy Bottom will be offering further discounts to LR4x4 members on future events, including play days.

If you have any other questions please ask away!

To clarify, following a few questions:

The Muddy Bottom Seven Sisters event is non-profit making. The £100 entry fee only covers the site rental, the camping and some of the club's costs.

Muddy Bottom offer a 25% discount to LR4x4 forum members on joining Muddy Bottom (PM me for a special application form).

Muddy Bottom will be offering further discounts to LR4x4 members on future events, including play days.

If you have any other questions please ask away!

Come on everyone who goes to the midstead days and lives in the south area knows your a busness and not a club

Surely Muddy bottom is just business masquerading as a club, which is nothing to be ashamed of , but you need to be honest to the forum and pay your bit

Mr PB did contact me about this and like others on here is organising events

but unlike others is offering discounts to lr4x4 members.

If we stop all clubs/people advertising events on here then lots more will be affected.

I'm not going to list them but winch events/series/play days etc they all can't be non profit making..

so this like the others is allowed, if it like anything else gets out of hand(ie loads and loads) then I'll ask the poster to give it a rest.

Any other issues with this please use the PM facility rather than a slanging match in the getting out and about section.

Come on everyone who goes to the midstead days and lives in the south area knows your a busness and not a club

Surely Muddy bottom is just business masquerading as a club, which is nothing to be ashamed of , but you need to be honest to the forum and pay your bit

Indeed, Muddy Bottom is one of the many clubs registered as business, with the aim of making a small profit and running professional events. It is run by a commitee of volenteers who give up their time for free (like myself) and currently any profit which is made is put straight back into developing the main site on the Minstead Manor Estate.

As and when the forum benifits the club we will certainly be paying in, but as white90 has said this is all above board and agreed.

Can we now stop all the inter-club rivalry and get back on topic?