roof off...silly doors

Ok, i have a 90 thats just begging me to take the roof and sides off and get sunstroke, but isnt it going to look silly with 1 piece doors? Why it isnt fitted with the good old 2 piece doors like the series landys is beyond me..anyone got experience fitting series doors to a 90? I really dont want to drive with the doors completely removed as my 9 year old has a habit of falling asleep and as he is my only loinfruit it'd be a shame to shovel him off the road and return him to my ex in a bag after our fun weekend together.

So if anyone has 2 doors and a tailgate for sale.......

I have 2 doors and a tailgate for sale........

Only trouble is they're attached to a series III i'm selling :D

Sorry, not very helpful.

I know what you mean about getting the roof off, I've always fancied doing that as soon as the sun starts shining. Best be quick though, as I think we just had summer.

I am just after fitting Series doors onto the wifes 90. Bottom half is a doddle, just remove the 4 bolts that go onto the existing door and swap out.

You need to make sure you get the anti-burst locks and new lock barrels and a new striker (this needs 2 holes drilled in the pillar).

Only problem that I have is that the top half doesn't seem to line up neatly (leaving a 1cm gap from the seal). I am currently reading up on Uri Gellar to bend the top-half, and looking to get some bigger door seals.

To 'adjust' the gap at the top of the door -

open door

put knee in middle section of door

grab top of door

Heeeeeave

job done.

Sounds a bit brutal but you dont actually have to bend the door very much to close even a 1cm gap at the top.