disco axle

hi,

i need a new axle case for my disco axle on the 90 does anyone no where i can get one from or am i better off trying to find a second hand one?

cheers

try john craddock landrover 4x4,they have new stuff in the shop and they have a big salvage yard with discos defenders series etc....the numbers 08453444111,they do mail order and internet,the site is easy to find! regards tris!!

hi,

i need a new axle case for my disco axle on the 90 does anyone no where i can get one from or am i better off trying to find a second hand one?

cheers

I have a good rear axle casing from a Ninety. It has drum brakes attached to the ends. I assume yours has discs, not sure if your ends will bolt straight on. Free to a good home if you want it, otherwise it's getting binned. I'm on Surrey/Sussex border, not sure how the forum relay malarky works, or maybe you travel this direction anyway.

Michael