Helmet for competing

cheers marsie , know where they are bought a clutch for me evo off them , trip out this week me thinks

No probs Daffyd,got some very nice Peltor helmets but very spendy £££££££££! there were several evos there on saturday when we went.Lad at work gets bits for his evo 8 rally car from them,it was him who told me about them selling crash hats

Paul ;)

cheers marsie, know where they are bought a clutch for me evo off them, trip out this week me thinks.

If you are up this way, come and wire the spot lights up :ph34r: , I will be on the brakes, new diff, dash out for windscreen wipers, door, wheel rims, front and rear radius arm bushes, panhard rod bushes, etc etc etc etc :P

After competing at Manby with a helmet, it was no problem and I felt absolutely safe if a little hot at times. I will probably wear it on special sections at HW events.

Alan, which helmet did you go for in the end?

Daan

Alan, which helmet did you go for in the end?

Daan

Hi Daan,

I went for this. Mainly for comfort and weight compared to the others. It was much easier to get on and off as well. I asked for and received a good discount... It is a red label which means it will not be out of date next year, also we dont pay VAT on BS kite marked helmets. Other may seem cheaper until you have to add the VAT.

Alan

post-1225-1214828871_thumb.jpg

Hi Alan. Do you use any sort of head set radio type setup with that? If so what is it and how did you get on with it? If not do you think it would be possible?

Cheers.

Steve.

Hi Steve, There is a good blue tooth set available from Jim Marsden, mine is on order so I have not tried it as yet. I have seen it fitted to a helmet and it is very snug and I believe it works well but maybe not allways when out of line of sight.