Seats..........

Hi,

If I remove the seats from the truck, is it just a case of undoing the bolts.........what is the bolt actually screwed into etc? And degree of difficulty (5.5, 5.6, 6.0 etc)?

And I am nearly at that moment where I splurge the cash on Exmoors........

Maybe specifying which type of seat could help your readers. By specifying, I mean Front seats, LHD RHd Center seats or Back seats. :unsure: Or am I asking for too much? :rolleyes:

Front seats are easily removed by 4 bolts each. The nuts are captive - there's a small plate that's got one pop rivet in it to make sure it stays still!! If they do fall off or rotate they are easy enough to get to from underneath/in the battery box once the seat box covers are removed.

Middle or rears, I haven't a clue about!!

HTH

Adrian

Front seats. 8mm screw into a steel Riv-Nut.. Push the seat forward so you can see both the front and rear bolt heads. I take the backs out first so I can lean on the seat base to hold it down.

Middle row.

Special bolts through the bracket. I'm assuming that three seats and the 60/40 split are the same. I cant remember what size the are but I replaced mine with standard 8mm screws.

The rears I haven't a clue. Mine were taken out when I bought it.

Lift the seat base and look. I would suspect again 8mm screws. 13mm spanner.

HTH

mike