Driving Day Sunday 27th Jul

JST

weeeeeeeeeell i might as wel go through first- get the worst over first!

At least that would keep you out of trouble for the rest of the day and i would know where you are!

Guest WALFY

After all that swaet we all put in the other day :( . Oh well, hopefully it'll of dried out a bit ready for the next time :rolleyes: . Will have to sign up for that day

After all that swaet we all put in the other day :( . Oh well, hopefully it'll of dried out a bit ready for the next time :rolleyes: . Will have to sign up for that day

Mark,

all is not lost - by no means, bridge needs the 2nd part completing before i take people over it for a DRD - am looking at those dates you offered!!!

plus Simons track is still sodden with water standing in it, am hoping to get up there next week to do some remedial work and open a new section so will look at some drainage ditches for it then.

Glad you all enjoyed the day, i have some pictures to dollow in due course.

Tim/Sam - please could you email me SMALL res copies of any pictures suitable for the website.

Trucks all cleaned up and tucked away for another 6mths now..... even washed the ropes!

talking of the next one, anyone up for a mid week jaunt 12 Aug onwards? can book a date to suit.

Guest WALFY

Yes very nice pics. Gutted I missed it but I had to do the clutch on my 90 and a g/box on a mates RRC. What a pants job that was :( .