diff pan

Daan

Anybody spoken to Exact recently?

Gigglepin do a rather fine example.

I have many interests in Gigglepin and wish them to do really well, I also love X-Eng in much the same way and Ashcroft take a lot of beating and of course David Bowyer is a very fine gentleman....................

I have many interests in Gigglepin and wish them to do really well, I also love X-Eng in much the same way and Ashcroft take a lot of beating and of course David Bowyer is a very fine gentleman....................

Last I heard he was heading down the swanny.

The one's you did that I've got are nice Paul - are you making Gigglepins????

Tell me more, they dont list them on their website. Piccy anyone?

Does it fit on a LHD axle?

Jim where are you...???????

Daan

LHD axle casings should be the same as RHD axle casings. It's the bits on the ends that are different

That is not the reason of the issue: the panhard rod fits to the other side of the axle, with less than half an inch clearance to the diff pan, were you UK boys have miles of clearance :huh:

That bloke Napoleon again!

Daan

The Exact ones do look a little on the bulbous side , and would probably snarl up on your panhard rod , The ones on Devon 4x4 trucks look a bit more shallow Perhaps ask Simon , Bet they are more than £45 :lol:

The last time I asked him he said he wouldnt sell one if he wasnt allowed to weld it on himself. Not sure about buckie's workshop rates, but the word unobtanium springs to mind.

Daan

The Exact ones do look a little on the bulbous side , and would probably snarl up on your panhard rod , The ones on Devon 4x4 trucks look a bit more shallow Perhaps ask Simon , Bet they are more than £45 :lol:

Had a chat with d4x4 & theirs were one offs built in house for their 110 tray. I went with gigglepins items. Bombproof in a word. Very well made.Not the cheapest but got fed up of looking for alternatives. Wish Id thought of the air res option, bargain

The gigglepin pan now fitted:

DSC01534.JPG

and the reason of my question:

DSC01535.JPG

The cover fits over the normal diffpan, but I decided to cut this off and weld it straight to the case. This saves about 2mm in clearance and ads lightness :rolleyes: but it is not strictly neccesarry. the clearance is about 10mm on a LHD in this setup.

Very happy with the endresult.

Daan