Microcat / parts catalogue

ashtrans

Interesting ... wonder if this is "officially sanctioned"? :) Maybe LR have now had to make it available under the same EU directive as making the T4 system available.

Also wonder how long they last - the "proper" Microcats now expire after a month or two and you have to install an update - so the $35 fee is actually a monthly fee not a one-off...

Dave:

I wouldn't deal with them, I think that they are a scam. They probably have a buddy at LR and get a copy ( free ) , crack the mg16.dll and then sell if for that retarded price.

>You can search the internet and find 2004 versions of Microcat as iso files, that are already cracked.......just a matter of downloading, burning and installing.....

BB is right,

60 day time limit on the Microcat cd's. I just roll back my system clock on the computer, before using Microcat......no prob's... I have to say, I like Microcat more than EPC. Also, it's not worth the time or money to buy/get a copy of Microcat every month or so, the changes, if any, are hard to find or notice. One copy per year or when there is a new vehicle released, is more than enough.

Todd.

Guest diesel_jim

I've had a 2002 version of microcat for ages, but i found and downloaded a november 2004 hacked version the other day from eMule. works a treat.

My dealer lent me several CD's (current ones) but i'm not knowledgable enough to be able to hack the .dll file. can't see that it's too difficult for someone "in the know"... :rolleyes:

"can't see that it's too difficult for someone "in the know"... "

Exactly...... I have 11/05 in front of me...if only I had the program that people use to hack/crack dll files, I would give it a go. I'd even send the 11/05 mg16.dll to somebody that could do it for us.

Todd.

How about someone burns me a copy onto a dvd or something that will work, and post it, and i'll check em a tenner, saves me a few bob and makes someone else rich beyond their wildest dreams..... or not as the case may be

I can do that, my copy is upto Jan 2005, PM your postal address & your copy will be with you by this weekend :D