Mark Walford

Kevin Williams

Tony Wilson

Marshalls

Tim Jones

Simon Parsons

Harri Potter

Dave Wilson (sun only)

Not sure on Treelads entry yet but have a space for them anyway.

James,

I see from the marshalls list you have a slight spelling error, maybee you might like to correct it before I really throw my wond out of the pram :angry::angry::angry:

IAN

Corrected above although i am sure it with a 'y'

I can't believe you 3^^^^^^.

What have I done to deserve this abuse :o:o:P:P:P:P .

I wouldn't shout at you lot. We have to be all cuddly and friendly and not shout at other people now after that very balanced and informative programme last night.

God forbid the enemy shouts at them or gives them a little punch every now and again. It's not like we're trained to fight wars or anything.

Sorry Rant Over :blink::blink:

Well, i'm off to setup some b*t*rd punches for Walfy now........

oh the irony lol

hows the head walfy

James and All the marshalls thanks for a very very enjoyable weekend- the punches were spot on (maybe a bit too easy), and special stages were brilliant- particuarly enjoyed the night nav.

Was very very happy to be lying 7th after the first day usnig an absolteuly standard vehicle apart from a set of MTs

Well a top weekend in my opinion

Thank you to Chris Watts, Tim Jones, Simon Parsons and Harry Potter for all their help in running the event, very much appreciated.

There is a thread on J33P

Thank you to Bob and crew for sorting out Andy with some pads at the end of the day so he could get home as well.

results are shown below:

For the SS - the aim on all was to complete the various courses there for points counted above timings. In order for your times to count you had to achieve the aim of the SS or at least match the top scorer.

SS1 and SS3 were 10 % each of the weekend score

SS2 - 20 % (Night Nav)

Punches 60% of weekend score.

Times, when counted, were scored as a % against the winners time rather than just ranked.

As it was a fun social event i did NOT carry the penalties through from the SSs onto the final scores. In other words you did not come away from an SS worse off.

post-53-1222077579_thumb.jpg

post-53-1222077600_thumb.jpg

post-53-1222077614_thumb.jpg

post-53-1222077626_thumb.jpg

post-53-1222079844_thumb.jpg

Well I would just like to say thanks to everyone for a great weekend, Spent my weekend bitching for Chris Mccullom and his Jeep and really enjoyed it, looks like we will be doing 7 sisters in Nov. We might even try and do some practise together before the next event!

Note, lesson one, be on time for Special Stages!

Cheers Brookers

Brookers , I thought it was you but not too sure , I was the one who hinted to you where punch 36 was , Had my son with me and the dog .

Ah Ciderman, sorry i didnt stop for a chat, thought you looked familiar (dodgy!) been meaning to get in contact with you to see if the BWORC would be interested in using the Bath and West site for a drive round? will PM you with my mobile number.

Thanks for the hint, even if you did have to point out when I was stood next to it! now if we could have found No. 30 on sat......, did anyone find it?

Well now I have demonstrated how carp i am at saying hi i will be at Abbingdon on sat if anyone else is going, this time in the RR

Brookers

Thanks for the hint, even if you did have to point out when I was stood next to it! now if we could have found No. 30 on sat......, did anyone find it?

Brookers

IIRC, about 3/4 found No 30,, 100 foot away from the start :o on a drop down from the Log SS

Neil, did you get my email?

8 people found punch 30 on Sat.

hi james, yes i did get your e-mail, just need to check the dates with the shooting calender (practical pistol still comes first!) and with Kat but I hope to marshall for you on the 25/26 will let you know asap. Would like to do the drive round day but i have a little event called cidergedden on the 4th so i wont be driving anywhere on the 5th.

Brookers