2 Day Fun Event, 20-21 Sep 08

JST

We are holding a two day Fun Challenge event over the weekend 20-21 Sep 08 at the Wellington Site which will be sponsored by J33P.org

The format will consist of a 40 punch “Challenge Style” event, including several special stages and an evening short “tulip” based navigation exercise. There will be some punches that every body can tackle regardless of experience, there will be some that require winching, there will be some that require lateral thinking and there will be some that look easier than they really are to catch out the unwary.

Although this is a competitive event, please do not let this put you off. The emphasis will be firmly on having fun, the event will provide the perfect opportunity for people who have not participated in this style of event before to “have a go” in a relaxed manner.

As well as awarding trophies for the most collected punches we will also be giving prizes for some surprise categories. After the navigation exercise, there will be a BBQ so you can chill out and discuss the day over some beers before retiring to your tent or hotel. Camping will be possible on site for both Friday and Saturday nights, toilet facilities available.

As it is a challenge style event we ask that during the event you and your vehicle conform our rules and regs. Please don't let you put these off, aside form some basic safety kit most road vehicles pretty much fulfill all these requirements anyway.

I will also be looking for Marshalls for the weekend if anyone can spare the time away from home!

Although sponsored by J33P last year we had over 50% LR for the entrants which really showed the J33P boys how things were done properly. The event also give the opportunity to to compare LRs against (whilst beating) the Jeeps!!!!

So fancy a Challenge but in a relaxed setting, come along and give it a go.

Register through here, PM or email for further information.

Event is £70 per vehicle.

Yes please.

Could you add me to the entry list, please pm me regarding your preferred payment method. I will be on the Plain with Walfy this weekend, so can give him the payment if you like ?

Can SWMBO do the winch run around, or is it permissable to share Mark ? - assuming he and Dave enter ;)

Guest WALFY

Remember that James and Tim retired me from bitching duties after the last round of the series :P . Not sure I want to come out of retirement :P:P

Guest weeble
Can SWMBO do the winch run around, or is it permissable to share Mark ? - assuming he and Dave enter ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can have him for a small fee i suppose!!! :P:P

I tell you what, I will take Edward in his place. I fancy a QUIET day!!!!. :lol::lol:

Could you add me to the entry list, please pm me regarding your preferred payment method. I will be on the Plain with Walfy this weekend, so can give him the payment if you like ?

Would guess the easiest way to pay, is via the J33P site,, as you did for 7 Sister's :unsure:

Gawd, you a glutton for punishment,, another weekend with Walfy :P

Guest WALFY
Would guess the easiest way to pay, is via the J33P site,, as you did for 7 Sister's :unsure:

Gawd, you a glutton for punishment,, another weekend with Walfy :P

Thanks Tim :P:P:P

Guest WALFY

Jase. I think I'll give that a miss. Did he get the beers in last time you saw him for his promotion? He certainly didn't in the mess. Tight git :P:P:P

Not buying drinks on promotion - thats not on, must be a RE or PT Corps.....

Registration is via J33p.org here

Mark - i am sure you can codrive for as many vehicles as you need to, its only a fun event dont forget (but points will be scored!) Mike will have the final say.

Lets see if the landrover contingent will more than double the Jeeps again this year!!!!

Not buying drinks on promotion - thats not on, must be a RE or PT Corps.....

PT

Ive checked the diary and its the weekend I fly back so sorry cant go .

Shame last years event was excellent , Marshaling on sat and co driving on sun for a driver watching his TV whilst negotiating the high banks of the quarry :(

Guest WALFY
Well in Orange and Walfy i see you have registered.

You coming along Weeble?

am sure the likes of Redben and 3.5 are keen too?

James

Wrong Adrian! Stumpy2268 has registered not Orange. But I'm sure he can be persuaded as well ;)

Sam - you are down to marshall, i just thought you may have the bug after this weekend gone

Ben - watching again - i dont know, isint that what you did this weekend?????................ thats what Sam said anyway!

• 5 weeks later...

Registered so far:

Adrian Pope,

Chris Mccollum,

Grenville Maddox,

Jim Waitt,

Kevin Williams,

Kris Murphy,

Mark Walford,

Mike Cuff,

Nigel Thomas,

Paul Hooper,

Will Overton

If your thinking of coming along please can you let Mike know or register via J33P as they need a minimum of another 4 vehicles for it to run. Closing date will be the 31 Aug 08.

The event will be run on a similar format to the SWMC event with upto 3 special stages and 40 punches split over 3 sites.