AWDC - West Harptree Aftermath

JST

Thought that might get some of you going ....

me and Adrian - - he is er,,,, 13 years my senior, hence all the respect I give him whilst driving about.

just to keep the mods happy -- Helmets - - na, only for drivers as they are the only ones in the motor during the event.

as for weight watchers - - which type -- putting on or taking off ? :lol:

Winch blankets - almost pointless, ok if you can stick it on the hook end perminant like (as that is the heavy bit which could hurt) and also has is uses for stopping ropes from cutting themselfs on rocks etc.

finally - paper round is an on going event for me. all up hill, with a bike with a fixed wheel that has seized up.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Pigster stop it your making my ribs ache

how long was your paper round :hysterical::hysterical:

Neil,

the punch in the rocks at the bottom of the valley that nobody got last year but was worth extra points were we the first to get it and how many did this year

Saley - you were the first to get it - well done, first team in 3 years to achieve it :D :D :D :D

Unfortunately the champs also picked it off a couple of hours later :P :P