Anyone seen Carl Hurst?

Richard K

Trying to get in touch with Carl at Golddigger 4x4. He's doing some fabrication work on our vehicle, but we haven't been able to raise him by phone or email for nearly two weeks and his workshop has moved so we can't go and bang on the door. Any clues?

(Sorry for the OT but we are stuck for ideas. :blink: )

Trying to get in touch with Carl at Golddigger 4x4. He's doing some fabrication work on our vehicle, but we haven't been able to raise him by phone or email for nearly two weeks and his workshop has moved so we can't go and bang on the door. Any clues?

It appears he competed at the AWDC - West Harptree on the 14 September.

I too am waiting for some bits from him and was giving him a chance to settle into his new premises before losing patience.

Does he have your vehicle?

John

Hello,

I have not gone missing and your car is quite safe and nearly finnised,

Golddigger has gone a bit pear shaped at minute so i have shut down to sort it out, anyone who has orderd stuff will get it just need to bear with me so i can get it out to you asap,

Carl.

Hello,

Golddigger has gone a bit pear shaped at minute so i have shut down to sort it out, anyone who has orderd stuff will get it just need to bear with me so i can get it out to you asap,

Carl.

Good luck Carl, hope you can sort it out soon, try to make sure you keep customers with orders informed so you keep your good name.

Hello,

Carl.

Please contact me ASAP on 0781 083 3583.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
thats good advice! i've been waiting nearly 12 week of a bumper.

You have been informed,golddigger has gone bust and i am trying to sort things out as fast as i can,i have no workshop at moment so this slows thing down bear with me and i will get your orders to you, Slag me off about having to wait but you won't get riped off

Try to keep us all updated Carl as to how things are progressing and I'm sure it will keep us all calm and eventually happy punters :)

Good luck with sorting out the problems.

Good luck Carl i hope you get it sorted mate

for all those who have ordered and are waiting for stuff from Carl im sure he will get through this tough time and get your orders to you, its not easy going on your own and when it does start to go a bit Pear shaped the last thing you want is to upset people, but also answering the phone at such a stressful time can be a bit much as well.

I know ive been there..................

Nobby

• 4 weeks later...
I've spoken to Carl recently and he's working full speed to get things straight for people. Business is tough for everyone right now.

I have not been avoiding people i am working on Richards car and it is taking longer than expected, i'me shure he will confirm this, it is nearly finished so i can concentrate on other things getting finished, i do answer my mobile so anyone can get hold of me on that, i know things have been dragging on for a while but i will get everyone's stuff out to them as soon as i can,

Carl.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes my order has arrived and when I spoke to Carl he said there are only three back orders to be sent now he has recovered all of his items and equipment from storage.

John

Well, i know of three people waiting for goods, so if there really are only three people waiting, i know all of them....LOL!!

To be honest, i'm not really expecting to recieve them either, but if i do, all the better for it,..!