More catflap $*!&*&*

Les Henson

I did some bits and pieces on him today - connected the intercooler now that I actually have the 90dg bends I ordered before Xmas, then phoned a few people so they could hear the engine running (well, you know how it is! :D ) I then set about the exhaust - did 30-minutes worth and then had to go and do some repairs on a Mondeo [pukey].

Got the downpipe done though :)

I originally was going to alter the flywheel crossmember, but to do it properly I would have to take the engine and gearbox out. I decided on second best for now, so the downpipe stays high and close to that same crossmember, then goes in and through the gap between the passenger side gearbox mount and it's crossmember. There's enough room to have the original three-bolt flange, and then maybe a straight run to the rear PTO hole with just a 90 rear resonator to keep thing religious. Just two pics this time, but represents almost 6-hours of Anglo Saxon :D

med_gallery_2_41_1003700.jpg

med_gallery_2_41_596206.jpg

Les. :D

(next week, will Sue Ellen shoot JR, will Coronation Street appeal to anyone under 60?, do you care?)

:blink:

You still could go for the V8..its not too late!!

Shut yer face Mr Trooper :angry:

I mean, what's the point in having to park under a bridge every time the sky darkens?

Those huge umbrellas that are supposed to be for fishing types - Every Off-road petrol head has one! :lol:

Les. :D

I did some bits and pieces on him today

Its a "Him" :unsure:

surely not, ..............................

"Hims" aren't that difficult....

it must be a "Her".......................

Eh ?...............

wots that dear ?......... :huh:

Oh just coming................................................... :lol:

Nige

PS Nice, exhaust are HORRIBLE to work on (as you now well know :P)