securing the floor down

their called lok nuts the LR number is CZA4705L normally come in packs of 10, I've relaced mine & the rubber seal on the front floor plates & gearbox tunnel recently, when you refit the flooor/tunnel make sure the screws go down the middle of the lok nuts squarely or the screw will try to come out of the side.

some here http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listi...okut&page=1

their called lok nuts the LR number is CZA4705L normally come in packs of 10, I've relaced mine & the rubber seal on the front floor plates & gearbox tunnel recently, when you refit the flooor/tunnel make sure the screws go down the middle of the lok nuts squarely or the screw will try to come out of the side.

some here http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listi...okut&page=1

cheers western, im also going to replace the seal as everytime i got through a puddle it comes through the gaps and sprays my face in water :lol:

cheers western, im also going to replace the seal as everytime i got through a puddle it comes through the gaps and sprays my face in water :lol:

Try and keep your head up level with the windscreen, it'll help avoid getting splashed :D

Mo

To save future pain and misery don't forget to replace the screws with some No. 14 x 3/4 stainless ones. Makes a world of difference later on.

Edit: The washers are M6 [Form X3, also called half-penny. Penny washers are a bot too big] if you want stainless washers as well.

Guest diesel_jim

Fitting all the floor and bits into my project110, i've so far, used two tubes of panel sealer... that horrible black sticky stuff.

Still, it shouldn't leak for a day or 3..... i just hope i don't have to remove the floor anytime quick.... :blink::lol: