Urgent request for a co-driver required

white90

Tony

You didn't miss much apart from a bit of mud, some boggy bits, a bit of mud, a steep hillside and a bit of mud :o . How James got so much deep mud to stick to the side of the hill is beyond me. He must operate to a different set of basic rules of physics :lol: .

Sorry to hear you missed out on this one Tony , It was extremely different :blink: , Two excellent SS which involved driving and not nursery rhymes :P

and the most twisted ,cruel and imaginative punches that James has set out to date .

The field of competetors seemed to be lacking a few but most of the regulars were there ,

But after yesterdays disatorous events im glad its all over and time for a nice rest and a rebuild ;)

***** PUBLIC APOLOGY*****

I feel I owe Tony a big apology....for letting him down at the last minute.

The stuff well and truly hit the fan on Friday afternoon, with a main-bus bar feeding power to 130 Student flats (each with 5 bedrooms), which resulted in 5 of us hotfooting it down to sort it out.

as it had the potential for our client to have to find accomodation for that lot...... :o

I had very little time to let Tony know, His number was not in my works phone, so I did all I could do in what time I had !

By the time we had set up temp Generators, sourced, begged, borrowed a 2000 Amp Switch panel and got it fitted, it was 4 am Sunday morning :blink:

I'm really, really sorry, I hate letting anyone down !

I'll even cover the cost of an event next year to make up for it, its the least I can do to make sure he's not out of pocket.

***** PUBLIC APOLOGY*****

I feel I owe Tony a big apology....for letting him down at the last minute.

The stuff well and truly hit the fan on Friday afternoon, with a main-bus bar feeding power to 130 Student flats (each with 5 bedrooms), which resulted in 5 of us hotfooting it down to sort it out.

as it had the potential for our client to have to find accomodation for that lot...... :o

I had very little time to let Tony know, His number was not in my works phone, so I did all I could do in what time I had !

By the time we had set up temp Generators, sourced, begged, borrowed a 2000 Amp Switch panel and got it fitted, it was 4 am Sunday morning :blink:

I'm really, really sorry, I hate letting anyone down !

I'll even cover the cost of an event next year to make up for it, its the least I can do to make sure he's not out of pocket.

Never mind

after all said and Done work pays for us to have fun :)

Bit of a carp week really didn't get home till 21-45 so missed the PM till then

to late to get some one suitable.

No point entering and being a danger (more than usual) to myself or co-driver.

there's always next time :)