8274 power upgrade how does this work?

jacks906

Looks interesting, I assume there's an adaptor shaft inside the housing that connects to the rear of the existing motor so the two motor shafts are locked together. Can't think how it connects to the rear of the shaft though...

A nice piece of lateral thinking :)

Looks interesting, I assume there's an adaptor shaft inside the housing that connects to the rear of the existing motor so the two motor shafts are locked together. Can't think how it connects to the rear of the shaft though...

A nice piece of lateral thinking :)

dave

didn`t you see any of these at OBC theres enough out there

i herd that wormy was runing a xp low mount with the planetry gears missing with the wasa system bolted on made a very fast winch

dave

didn`t you see any of these at OBC theres enough out there

i herd that wormy was runing a xp low mount with the planetry gears missing with the wasa system bolted on made a very fast winch

If I did see any they didn't register :)

TBH with the problems with the container we didn't have any of the usual hanging around looking at other motors. I spent the show and shine bolting stuff into my motor for scrutineering and wiring up the spot lights... It wasn't really until the Thursday of the competition that I got all the jobs done that I'd intended to get done on the run up to the event ! Next time we're shipping in January....

There did seem to be some interesting mods being used, including some really clever free spool devices but sadly I never got the chance to get a close look at them.

bet thats some HP then once 4 all rigged up

it goes like fooooook

as i said

there`s a gigglepin twin motor top housing with 2 of these bolted to it then it would have 24 volts going though all 4 12 volt xp motors

i see if i can find a photo the guy that owns the set up is chris woods a oz`y guy that builds cars good enough for sema car show when i was i oz last he had a 700 hp twin turbo lexus engine

it goes like fooooook

as i said

there`s a gigglepin twin motor top housing with 2 of these bolted to it then it would have 24 volts going though all 4 12 volt xp motors

i see if i can find a photo the guy that owns the set up is chris woods a oz`y guy that builds cars good enough for sema car show when i was i oz last he had a 700 hp twin turbo lexus engine

Yep, over volted 12V motors go like **** off a shovel and with 4 motors it won't slow down!