DRD more dates for the diary

JST

Sun 25 Jan - Bampton

Sat 14 Feb Bampton

Wed 18 Feb - Wellington

Sun 22 Mar - Bampton

Sun 12 Apr - Bampton

Sat 30 May -Wellington

if you would like to attend then confirm your interest on here or send me an email. please make sure your vehicles complies with the requirements linked off this page

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking about Wellington 18/2, how does it compare to Bampton ?

I would say that Wellington is less damaging than Bampton if you are careful. There are lots of trees, some bogs, steep hills, tight sections through trees (if you drive carelessly you may suffer here as a certain LandCruiser driver demonstrated) and some great holes for playing cross axle games in.

Chris

I would say that Wellington is less damaging than Bampton if you are careful. There are lots of trees, some bogs, steep hills, tight sections through trees (if you drive carelessly you may suffer here as a certain LandCruiser driver demonstrated) and some great holes for playing cross axle games in.

Chris

Looks like I better book that one then :), the missus will be pleased

some pictures from the 5 Jan here

Scaff, the Wellington site is much more open than the Bampton one, routes arent quite as challenging and have had vehicles around on ATs quite happily around spring time on it. I would argue is more suitable to your vehicle than Bampton. you shouldnt have to bypass as many sections anyway! we take 110s on the Wellington route with ease so that should show you its a slightly different kettle of fish! drop me a line if you want to talk it through.

• 2 weeks later...
Re the 18th.

will my 90 go with worn out insa special track?

Not got any others yet unless i could borrow a set on the day.

If so i'd like to go.

Sorry Marcus no, especially not on the wellington site it just too fragile up there for Insa on DRDs.