OT: What a racket!

Paul

Woke in the wee hours to the roaring of something very grumpy outside our bedroom window last night. Scared the cat half to death, and didn't do me a lot of good either. :o First thought was of lion & tigers (well, it was early :unsure: ), but after I came to my senses I pretty much knew what was causing all the fuss.

PICT0076Small.jpg

Grumpy bugger, carried on for about an hour. :angry: Don't know what his problem was, maybe had a splinter in his backside. :lol: Anyway, he was still there in the morning, still as grumpy as ever. Carried on like a right pork chop when we stood under the tree to take the photo.

For those of you who don't come across these fellas often, they're not as nice and cuddly as they look. In fact they're downright cantankerous, not to mention incontinent. :ph34r: They also growl like something quite unexpected, enough to keep the Jack Russell in the neighbour's yard cowering in the corner. :lol:

He's still in the same tree now, about 5' from our window. I hope he's in a better mood tonight. :D:ph34r:

Paul :)

Woke in the wee hours to the roaring of something very grumpy outside our bedroom window last night. Scared the cat half to death,

Thought you were talking about my new dog :blink: I can hear him the other side of the estate and it wouldn't surprise me if you could hear him the other side of the world the amount of noise he makes :(

Paul,

Would you like to borrow my air rifle? :D

I have never seen one (they don't like it here - not enough trees :lol: ) but I always assumed they were quiet timid little things not a dog eating monster :blink:

Dad gets owls around his house too, noisy buggers, forget "tu whit to whoo" these go "CAAAAAAK" far less appealing :D