Any one In S****horpe got a Nanocom?

MrDiagnostic

who put the c--t in s****horpe ???? more like who let the --nt escape, like a lot of people I lived there but saw sense and left, best of luck with the nanocom, independant landy dealer down Moorwell rd,near scotter rd sth xroads.

Hi,

CLASP on Moorwell Road might have some kind of diagnostics now, but a couple of years ago he didn't, he used to take dead series 2 disco's to Doncaster.

I have driven past an address on West Common Road/Lane which usually has a small van parked in the yard advertising Landrover Diagnostics, might be

worth a look. I bought my series 2 from Famous Four in Louth who will do diagnostics at a reasonable price. And I have also taken my Series 2 to TD5 Alive

for remapping, he actually sells Nanocom I think, but uses Rovacom for remapping.

Hope this Helps!

Regards

RichardG

Near Scunny, but not near enough to let it bother me! :lol:

I haven't used ours but I think they are a useful DIY tool or secondary unit for a professional outfit rather than a main diagnostic system for somebody who uses one every day. You gets what you pays for, as with most things. It isn't going to replace an IDS :)