Land Rover parts in Somerset

bush doctor

Is this the same business as on the Westhay Business Park..... or another branch....?

Been there before, if I met you Adrian you were very helpful -or at least one of your staff were :)

The business in Westhay was owned and run by ba freind of mine,Rob, that business unfortunately is no longer running.

I have taken over the name of the business and moved it to Bridgwater.

I won't be doing vehicle repairs, but may do some competition car modifications.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, the shop will be opening on the 28th of Feb, We will be having a bit of an open weekend on the saturday and sunday with a free prize draw, prizes to be comfirmed, opening at 9 until 5.30 on saturday and 10 until 2 on sunday. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

We are at: Visit My Website,

Adrian

A customer who's Land Rovers I do the signwriting on mentioned last week about a parts shop opening (or has opened)nearbye. I have tried the regular search routes like mags, Yell and search engines with no joy.

Can anyone help. Anything Land Rover is always worth a look especially on the doorstep.

P.S. I'm in Cheddar.

hi mate,seems were going to be lucky,having a landy shop on our doorstep! hes going to open on the 28th of this month,

really nice chap,hasent opened yet,but still got me a tank for my 90,the website you want is TOR4X4 hes on bath road,bridgwater.

cheers

steve....