Wet but happy

LR90

Well couldn't leave it any longer so spent an hour lying in the rain today changing the PAS pipes on the Disco. Pleased to say it all went well and I managed to feed the pipes in/out without having to disturb the rad bottom hose and after a short test run everything is still looking dry (well except for me that is). :D

And liberal WD40 has got the rear door opening again.

Well couldn't leave it any longer so spent an hour lying in the rain today changing the PAS pipes on the Disco. Pleased to say it all went well and I managed to feed the pipes in/out without having to disturb the rad bottom hose and after a short test run everything is still looking dry (well except for me that is). :D

And liberal WD40 has got the rear door opening again.

Bit dryer on Friday when me and Tonk went past you on the M27, Tonk was in the works van and I was chasing on my BMW :D

Oh, sorry. Saw Tonk when he tooted but didn't recognise the BMW. Yes, Friday would have been better but I can at least get the Disco off the road to work on it at weekends (the only time :( )

90's done a lot of miles over the last month so I'll be glad to have the Disco back and give my ears a rest. Also need to check the 90's wheel bearings again. Never stops does it. Recon that's why every Landy owner has to have at least two.

Oh, sorry. Saw Tonk when he tooted but didn't recognise the BMW. Yes, Friday would have been better but I can at least get the Disco off the road to work on it at weekends (the only time :( )

90's done a lot of miles over the last month so I'll be glad to have the Disco back and give my ears a rest. Also need to check the 90's wheel bearings again. Never stops does it. Recon that's why every Landy owner has to have at least two.

And two of each tool as well :D I thought I had a complete tool kit till I brought mine ;)

Good job Mike didnt ask you "out to play" today then Trev!

He and Gm went off on a spur of the moment thing at 10ish this morning to do a "spot of greenlaning" and i havent seen/heard from them since!!

Still let them have their "play" but if they think they can come through the front door covered in mud they have another thing comming!

Tradesmans enterance for those two today!! have just hoovered through!!!!!!

He and Gm went off on a spur of the moment thing at 10ish this morning to do a "spot of greenlaning" and i havent seen/heard from them since!!

Bu**er, Disco cold have waited another week ;) Has GM got his Landy over here?

Bit more productive than my efforts then :(

I've added a few drops to the pool of knowledge on the Range Rover EAS system, but no major breakthroughs. I was hoping I could con it into pumping the suspension up even though it doesn't know the engine's running, but it seems when the workshop manual (and other internet sources) say that the ECU won't run the air compressor without the engine running this is the truth, nothing but the truth...but certainly not the whole truth. You can give it a tank full of air but it still doesn't want to play :( Plus for some reason the bypass I wired in for running the pump manually doesn't work if the ECU is plugged in - I was hoping that if I could get the pump to run without the engine the rest of the system, once supplied with air, would do its thing. The idea being that if I was stuck off road with a dead engine and deflated suspension I could raise the suspension using electrickery from another vehicle. No such luck.

About all I managed all weekend was to inflate the suspension to get me around for now, and fit a new bonnet release. :huh:

Still let them have their "play" but if they think they can come through the front door covered in mud they have another thing comming!

Tradesmans enterance for those two today!! have just hoovered through!!!!!!

and where was my invite? :angry:

we thought you had gone on another ebay road trip! would have been enough roasties for you after, if you had poped in ....but Rob turned up so he ate them! :P:D

I'd just like to point out that I turned up AFTER they had returned, bedraggled, wet, and looking like they had obviously NOT enjoyed themselves!!! :lol: