Laning, Bath and North Somerset, Sunday 26th Feb

Turbocharger

• 2 years later...

I'd definitely be interested in some greenlaning around Bath, only got a standard Defender tho, which really does need some new tyres, but I'm sure it'll be fine!

Hopefully will have a winch come the start of summer though when money and time permits! :D

I did kind of ressurect a couple of old threads - seeing if anyone was still doing them, thats all!

I would be interested in a local greenlaning day out in the near future. Are Turbocharger & Trodden'm still in the area as they were good guides in '06.

Nigel

TM and I are both still around (although I've bought a little gay car and I'm only on dialup so don't check the forum so often these days).

I'm quite happy to lead another laning group around Bath, up the Fosse or even over to the Plain though - I just need to find a free weekend (and it looks like they might be taken up with househunting again soon).