front seats in a 2nd row seat area in a 110 csw??!!

Have a look at the Foley web site. Also Rovingbonkers.

Not the way I would do it...But then I'm not a "professional overland preparation expert".

Me...

I would make a seat box like the front one and fit the seats to that. Note. A series seat box is bolted together. That would strip and make the seat box that you want.

This is one conversion that I would love to do.

mike

Have a look at the Foley web site. Also Rovingbonkers.

Not the way I would do it...But then I'm not a "professional overland preparation expert".

Me...

I would make a seat box like the front one and fit the seats to that. Note. A series seat box is bolted together. That would strip and make the seat box that you want.

This is one conversion that I would love to do.

mike

Hi Mike thanks for the idea that sounds like a good way iam happy to have the rear tub floor changed as ideally i would like three rows of forward facing seats or the last row of seats rear facing and seat boxs sounds a good way to go good tip about the series seat boxs being bolted together

• 2 weeks later...

I fit Defender front seats as a second row (as well as the front) in my 109 hard top and used Exmoor Trim forward facing Trakkers for the third row. All six seats have three-point interia reel belts. It can all be done securely and neatly. Have alook on my blog: www.nickslandrover.co.uk/archives/545