My 1950 80" S1 project

reads90

Here is my new project a 1950 80" . Was a unfinished rebuild project. So far has been stripped down and in bits. Save me doing it. Chassis is very very good as well as the bulk head as can be seen. The Engine and gear box work fine but will strip them down to rebuild. The body panels are bit ast their best but they come up pretty regular on ebay so should be able to pick up a better set soon

Here are some pics . The car was bought back to my house behind my 110 and 90 in cage trailers. Shows how much broken down it is

P5020094.JPG

P5020096.JPG

P5020098.JPG

P5020100.JPG

P5020101.JPG

P5020102.JPG

P5020106.JPG

P5020107.JPG

P5020111.JPG

P5020113.JPG

P5020118.JPG

P5020143.JPG

Can you resize your pictures so that I don't have to get a taxi to see the other side of them?

Les.

Already have they are reduced to 20 % the size they were. I have these on my webb site and copied them from there. Sorry if you trying to look at them on a moblie phone :)

More pictures to down load on your post Les Post Nah Nah :)

• 3 weeks later...
different country Marc... But even so, some of the new ones get rust rather quickly!

Yeah they don't know what rust is here in Australia. My 1999 110 has not got a bit of rust on it . even the chassis does not have any surface rust .