The Northen & The Clubman Challenge Round 2

Just a reminder that the next round of The Northern Challenge Series is going to take place at Frickley on the 16th & 17th May 2009 10:00 till 16:00 Sat & 09:00 till 15:00 Sun cost £75 per vehicle and is for teams of 2 vehcles open to MSA clubs.

And on the Sunday only we have our single vehicle 1 day event The Clubman Challenge also at Frickley on the 17th May 2009 10:00 till 16:00 cost £50 per vehicle open to MSA clubs.

Both event are open to any make of vehicle that meet the regs

More details and entry forms are on our website at more details here

Right,

Just to let you know that me and Andy Mason are entering the team event. :D

What time will we finish Saturday, will there be a night stage???

Cheers,

Jim Bubb

last time and the competition times we are going for on the team event are 11:00 till 19:00 Saturday and Sunday 09:00 till 15:00 as it stands we are running the same times this time as I am not sure if we have any restrictions on site use after dark etc night stages will be towards the backend of the year unless barney tells me other wise.

Cracking marsie is the door welded shut we'll see you there.

you coming saley or are you still cleaning your trousers after the weekend?

what about you glyn I really want to see you do one of our events and not break anything.

Not sure Gary has a motor at the moment, he was marshalling at the MT with the Rangie but I don't think they'll be looking at using that for UK events... you never know though, it's probably the best set up vehicle for moving around Frickley at any speed at the moment.

If it helps, a reminder that anyone that competed at the MT as a driver or navigator is a member of YORC so meet the MSA club requirement for the BADLRC series.

I can't make it this weekend unfortunately as both myself and Matthew are committed to recovery duties on the Ilkley Classic on Sunday so we'll be winching classic cars up muddy slopes and out of muddy holes. We're committed to making it to at least one event in the series though.

Looks like due to commisioning a system update on Sat nite/Sunday at work I won't be able to play boys, which I'm well miffed about,

Saleys still fixing his motor following a heavy roll last weekend, so I think he's doubtfull, or was earlier,

OK then that's that then we will see you and hopefully saley at the next one :(

I never did catch up with Neil at the weekend!! he ran past me and disappeared probably standing on high ground looking down at saley the wrong way up in the bottom of that gulley.

WANTED

team mate for the two day event!

A friend is keen to do both days but his partner has just sold his truck!!

his trucks fairly sorted! simex, arbs, ashcroft's, 8274's, giggle and gwyn suspension. So should be well worth pairing up with!!

give ben a call on 07979695071 if you fancy joining him.

WANTED

his trucks fairly sorted! simex, arbs, ashcroft's, 8274's, giggle and gwyn suspension. So should be well worth pairing up with!!

You could try these guys...

http://www.devon4x4.com/forum/2009-off-roa...for-challenges/

you trying to tell me you actualy sleep boothy? everytime we ring you day or night your awake.

Some say he sleeps hanging upsidedown in a cupboard like a bat, surrounded by pictures of saley,all we know is he is called offroad stig!!

Paul ;)

Only the innocent or the ignorant sleep,

Big cupboard Marsie, ey whats with the pictures of Saley, trust me I don't sleep with pictures of Saley,

How am I supposed to get any kip with you lot up to no good up and down, man dare'nt shut his eyes for long.

I like the Stig it rhymes with the twigg. :rofl::rofl:

Have a great weekend guys, it's a pity I'm not there to defend my title.

WANTED

If your not the guys that contacted eric regards the event then get in touch with him as he has some one who wants to do the 2 day not the 1 day.

There are still places (sean as some people wnat to sleep after working all night Pah) please contact Matt Badlrc if your intrested and he'll sort you out.

See you all at this weekend