STOLEN winch bumper ect

danielh110

someone i know has had various bits of kit nicked off his truck please keep your eyes open.

many thanks dan

Wifey woke me up at 2 oclock this morning when she heard a noise outside, and we saw two ba****** messing with my truck we shouted and they ran.

I cant beleive what they got away with:

Heavy duty "H14" pto winch and bumper with new cable and fairleads, + "A" bar, a pair of rock slider bars, the front grill, all 4 indicator lenses.

I,m gutted.

The winch bumper is very recognisable anywhere as it was modified by me and has two over riders bolted to it (see pic) these are not normally found on superwinch bumpers

The "A" bar is an ordinary tube type but has a small rubber grommet fitted under the top for additional wiring.

The rock sliders are off a 90 but had to be seriously modified at the back to fit the 130 truck cab usually they have a round tube to push into the fuel tank outrigger, but not now cuz I cut them off and had to build new brackets for my 130, (they took those aswell)

winch bumper and "A" bar

DSCN0956.jpg

sidebars

DSCN0957.jpg

Police are informed and are sending fingerprint people but i,m not holding my breath for a result

The sooner I can emigrate from ****ty country the better

Gaz

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm amazed they went for a PTO unit? I can undertand an electrical one as its a much easier target. Unless they got the whole lot they have also now got to source the PTO drive and prop etc?

Plus that whole set up weighs such a lot!

I've welded my bumper on to try and slow them down. They'd need a grinder to get it off.

as i pointed out to some guy on here the other week keep your eye on ebay even after a cooling off period say of about 6 month they will consider it an investment, also i dont know how many times i need to tell folk always weld a small blob on any protruding thread of expensive or sought after bits on yer trucks AND GET DECENT ALARMS ON EM with prox sensor , you cant get near mine without me knowing...sorry bout the loss though, wayne