Defender caliper rebuild?

I have just diccovered that the front calipers are knackered on my 110 200TDI. Don't realy want to spend £150 on a pair of new ones. just wondered if anyone knows if new pistons and seal kits are avialable, and if they are worth fitting. Or does any one have a good second hand set.

Bill

Buy them from Bearmach - their stuff is good quality and I've never had a problem with them. Retainers are a pain and I've never been able to do a caliper without wrecking one or more. Just buy two sets of retainers - it's only another 4-quid or so.

Les.

I oredered a set from paddock this afternoon, didn't think of the blue box issue. Very good point Mike and Les. Not a good place for poor quality parts. I will phone them in the morning to request BM seals and order a spare set whilst i'm at it.

I oredered a set from paddock this afternoon, didn't think of the blue box issue. Very good point Mike and Les. Not a good place for poor quality parts. I will phone them in the morning to request BM seals and order a spare set whilst i'm at it.

I recently did mine and found the seals from Paddocks OK, I defy anyone to fit the Paddocks retaining rings I got. They were simply the wrong size. I finally bought LR ones, and even then they are a right bitch to fit, so do buy several extra.