Well that was an interesting 24 hours

minivin

welcome to the REAL world of landrovers... mine has a habit of letting me down at the worst possible times, like the fuel lift pump packing up in the fast lane of the M25, and the clutch fork letting go in Glastonbury, 200 miles from home, complete with large trailer.... why do we do it...?

dunno, rumuor is tomorrow the tax for the type of size engines we run is going to bolt upto £200 per year, if that happens I'm fitting a 2.25 or 2.5 petrol in it and exporting it to the USA to sell and make some money back on it :huh:

dunno, rumuor is tomorrow the tax for the type of size engines we run is going to bolt upto £200 per year

Nah, I think it will be based on the carbon emmisions/mile. There are no figures for,older cars so I think it will only apply to newer cars with the carbon emmision figures available.

I bought new road tax yesterday, just in case. :)

Chris

Nah, I think it will be based on the carbon emmisions/mile. There are no figures for,older cars so I think it will only apply to newer cars with the carbon emmision figures available.

I bought new road tax yesterday, just in case. :)

Chris

with 11 months of mine left I'm quite happy as well :D

if that happens I'm fitting a 2.25 or 2.5 petrol in it and exporting it to the USA to sell and make some money back on it :huh:

Thats why she is giving you trouble! you dont love her enough!

could never get rid of our two, add to the fleet... BUT SELL NEVER! :D

Ere Rob this look familiar?

http://www.landroveraddict.com/ubbthreads/...wfiestarter.jpg

Bout the same age as yours! ;)

Bu&&er, I've got two to tax this month :(

Tax them now, pronto. You can do it online and it will be at today's price, whatever happens this afternoon. Even if it is not due you can buy a new one and cash in the old one - as long as it goes back before the end of the month.

Chris

ok, back on the road, actually make that "back on the road and straight onto a green lane and home just to make sure all was ok", £20 for a second hand starter motor that sounds sweet from Candy Land Rovers in Fordingbridge

ok, back on the road, actually make that "back on the road and straight onto a green lane and home just to make sure all was ok", £20 for a second hand starter motor that sounds sweet from Candy Land Rovers in Fordingbridge

First rule of laning

"dont go out by your self... take another truck with you." ;)

First rule of laning

"dont go out by your self... take another truck with you." ;)

Well, I thought that as some people were forgotten about last time, I'd forget everyone :D

Went and did the Old Marlborough Road past Boscombe Down to Highpost, bit eary driving through a set of landing lights at the end of a runway in the dark

Wasnt on my own (nerdy ner) GM and little Jon were with me!

On the end of a runway?

what happened ? get lost?? ;)

Still at least you are out driving/getting used to the feel of the truck! :)

if, I could, get, effing Multimap, to work, effing hell, I'd show you, but alas I been planning to do that track as it's only a mile for some time so went and did it ;)

got 55mph out of it tonight! bit scary so wont do that again for a bit :rolleyes:

hopefully this link should work:

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=51.150514&l...=13.6&r=0&src=2

It's under the crosshair, goes past the bomb dump (not that there's much in there these days), ah, ntlworld was the problem so here:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...=&keepicon=true

Think the vagueness (grammer?) in the steering didn't help at such speed ;) will have to give the steering box adjuster a light tweek to see if it helps, would have thought the steering damper would have helped but it doesn't do anything at present