Greenlane day Salisbury plain

jules

Shire LRC

Sunday 9th Aug

Family Greenlane treasure hunt for Shinnies across the north of Salisbury Plain starting from a meeting place in Tidworth area (Sidbury hill) with cars being given a tulip style road book taking members out for a mornings laning till lunch time for a hill top barbeque/picnic location and followed by a afternoons laning and home.

The numbers will be limited so please register your interest with Will Warn the events officer.

It's £15 per car and this includes the barbeque and soft drinks at lunchtime (based on two per car)

events@shirelrc.com

Don't forget the August Club social is at the Fleming arms in Swathing

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be there too hopefully... depends on if Will has registered my interest!! ;)

Steve, tulips are fun and easy, even I can understand them. Not sure how they are going to run it, but you will probably need a working milometer or some way of measuring distance.

See ya there ;-)

Dan :)

I have the map numbers if you want to go and buy the correct OS map if you worried so we can mark it up for you at the start of the day

a passenger to read the road book is essential

it all for a bit of fun