Jackable sills for a 130!

As the title suggests I'm looking for a set of jackable sills for a 130 I've just bought.

Anyone know of a supplier who makes them? If not, the only thing I can really think of doing is getting some 110 sills and lengthening them.

They should attach in a similar way to the 110 sills I had from Mill services, it's just getting them in the right length that's an issue.

You could always make your own.....

100x50x3mm box section is plenty good enough, then weld on suitable mounting brackets. (If you have a welder that is) :lol:

If you measure your own vehicle and cut the length to suit you'll probably end up with a better fit than the off-the-shelf offerings.

I thought Mill Services had stopped trading? I bought a set of 110 tree sliders off them a few years ago and they were well made- the bracketry was abit carp though.

Safari Equipe want £235+VAT a set, which is just about ok but definately not cheap. I'll get on to the other suppliers tommorow as I've got a day off.

Cheers

Safari Equipe want £235+VAT a set, which is just about ok but definately not cheap. I'll get on to the other suppliers tommorow as I've got a day off.

Cheers

Safari Equip stuff is well made! Their rock sliders are galvanised and then powder coated. I can vouch for the quality of their gear.

On another forum I saw photos of rusting swinging wheel carriers which were less then a year old. The Safari equip one on the back of the 110 is still in good nick after about 5 years.

Remember old adage. Buy cheap, pay twice over!

Brendan

Another vote for making them yourself.

If you want some 100 x 50 x 3 box I have a approx 4m of it left over having made some for my 90. I can also cut it to whatever length you want on a band saw.

£235 is a lot of money for what is a very simple piece of kit to make yourself. Of course, your labour is free unlike Safari Equipe's ;)