24th 25th october northern and clubman

MrHT

Ok the venue is confirmed at mow cop all detals are availible on the aprprite web site www.northernchallenge.co.uk and www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

So who's coming are we going to see any new faces again?

The good B&B I take it is my house again ??, I prep the neighbours ready, more the merrier.

Well this one will take some thinking about it's all of 4 fields away from my house, I wonder if my missus will bring us a cup of tea if I peep my horn ???

Erm,,,erm,,,,erm,,,, go on then,,, I will do it,,,, bring it on

Have you fixed your car Alan??

I was truly gutted when you broke it I was really looking forward to seeing it perform.

It is 75% fixed, getting the correct method of welding ductile iron took some doing but it is all sorted now. The brackets added to the steering are much much stronger than the ones that broke.

Hi, I want to enter this event but it will be my first challenge, me and my co-driver are already part of an msa registered club so can i just enter?

Thanks

James

yes it's not a problem get your entry in and make a note which club you are in so that Matt can do the apprpriate paper work.

which club are you in??

• 2 weeks later...

To all Boothy's lodgers please make as much noise as you like but make sure it stop's before 8.00PM MONDAY as I'm back at work Tuesday.

Saley could you fit a muffler to your Y fronts the majority find the frequent backfires quite disturbing, especially in the still of the night.

Only 8 weeks to go now.

To all Boothy's lodgers please make as much noise as you like but make sure it stop's before 8.00PM MONDAY as I'm back at work Tuesday.

Saley could you fit a muffler to your Y fronts the majority find the frequent backfires quite disturbing, especially in the still of the night.

Only 8 weeks to go now.

yeah at least he'll be waking you lot when he tests his motor at stupid o'clock in the morning.

The more he drinks the less it seems to effect him.

Dave green and my self are looking at putting in for the northern to attempt to give essem and sharp a run for there money lol

No plans to build another?

I'm gutted.

Who's bought it anyone we know?

Johnathon Bird bought it from Wales,should be out in it soon.

We were at Mow-cop yesterday trialing with the AWDC and had a good day, Barrie (Donk) did a full roll through No1 gate and carried on to complete the section, Twiggy (Chris Booth) had a lie down, then had it on 2 wheels on a flat field, the day saw a few more rolls and this dosn,t include the mod,s

We had a walk/drive down to the bottom to take a look in the valley thats down there :o

You should be able to keep us happy down there for a while Barny,didnt realise all that was down there :)

We were at Mow-cop yesterday trialing with the AWDC and had a good day, Barrie (Donk) did a full roll through No1 gate and carried on to complete the section, Twiggy (Chris Booth) had a lie down, then had it on 2 wheels on a flat field, the day saw a few more rolls and this dosn,t include the mod,s

We had a walk/drive down to the bottom to take a look in the valley thats down there :o

You should be able to keep us happy down there for a while Barny,didnt realise all that was down there :)

looks good deosn't it. think this could bethe hardest yet. going to put in some nice long sections as well really make you work for your winnings.

He called me all sorts of names when we went earlier in the year to look at the site :D

Could those of you that are going to enter either The Northern or The Clubman Challenge events, please send your forms in to Eric ASAP even if you want to pay on the day so that we can start planning how many cards we will need, door stickers etc, We are running cards on both side of the vehicle at this event so it is really good value for money as that amounts to a potential 80 punches for the single vehicle clubman, and a potential of 160 punches for the 2 day Northern 2 vehicle teams. get your forms in ASAP please many thanks

80 Punches in a day !!!!!!! We are usually lucky to do10

Without shadow of a doubt, bar an act of God, count me in,

This could be the grudge match of the year ey Mr Sales, especially on my home groundsmile.gifsmile.gif

Come on you Midland, Northern and Welsh boys where are you ???????

Crakin site.